Looking to grow your business while providing homeowners with an exceptional customer experience? Home improvement financing from Regions ǀ EnerBank USA is the answer. With over two decades of deep experience in the home improvement industry, we speak your language and understand your challenges. Working together, we help your customers' dreams come true while giving you a true leg-up on the competition.
We provide contractor financing for all aspects of home improvement, including HVAC , roofing , exterior remodel , foundation repair , interior remodel, residential painting , windows and doors , and much more.
EnerBank is the trusted home improvement lender, providing the ease and convenience your customers want to get the home of their dreams.
Service Stability Convenience
America's Home Improvement Lender of Choice
We've built our whole business around the unique needs of home improvement contractors like you. EnerBank gives you the strength and service of a regulated bank, along with the ingenuity and ease-of-use that comes with decades of expertise in your world.
What Is Contractor Financing?
Contractor financing is a way for home improvement professionals like you to work with a lender like us to offer your homeowner customers an easy way to pay for their project. Unlike other forms of financing, our payment options are tailored to home improvement projects, and make it easy for your customer to apply for the loan that best suits their needs.
Why offer financing from EnerBank? When homeowners have to look for ways to pay for their project, they're more likely to shop around for another bid, rather than sticking with you. If you offer a great way to pay, you'll close more deals. It's that simple.
And our loan products are designed specifically for home improvement financing — you'll get the peace of mind of working with a finance provider that's funded more than $12 billion in home improvement projects.
How Do Contractors Offer Financing to Their Customers?
Successful contractors usually work with a home improvement lender like EnerBank to offer financing to their customers. To get started, you can click here to tell us about yourself. Then we'll contact you to discuss next steps. You can also call 888.704.5376 to get connected with our team immediately.
A good home improvement lender will make sure you have all the information and tools you need to feel confident as you offer financing to your customers. That's why we provide role-specific training for everyone in your organization. Our website button integration and customer application links make it easy for your customers to apply for a loan.
What to Look for in a Home Improvement Lender
Is your loan provider reliable? Do they have the right loan products? Can they fulfill their funding commitments? These and many others are ones you should ask when selecting a loan provider. See our Everything You Should Know About Your Home Improvement Lender to learn more about the Regions | EnerBank Difference.
Why Should Contractors Offer Financing?
- Increase the chances for business expansion: About 50% of customers finance projects over $5,000. When you advertise financing to your customers, you could see a significant increase in leads.
- Stay ahead of your competitors: When you don't offer home improvement financing options, you could be leaving behind 50% of your business. Those lost customers end up with a competitor, leaving you to settle for the leftovers. By offering financing options, you can retain those customers and stay ahead of the competition.
- Provide customers with options: Financing options let you offer various products at different price points that can fit almost any budget — a “good, better, best” approach to your sales process. When customers see they have greater spending power and more flexibility in their choices, they can be more confident in their decisions and often spend more.
- Boost your close rate: Offering the right payment options can almost double your close rate. We've found that companies with a 25% baseline can increase their close rate to 44% when they offer a choice of a same-as-cash loan and a low monthly payment loan.
Best Practices for Offering Customer Financing as a Contractor
No matter how experienced you are as a contractor, our best practices for selling customer financing can help boost your business even more:
- Make sure everyone knows. If potential customers know from their very first interactions with you — online, flyers, or on your trucks — that financing is an option, they’ll be much more likely to make your phone ring.
- Keep the communication flowing. After your customer sees your marketing and calls to schedule an appointment, keep your messaging consistent and make sure they know financing will be an option they can learn more about during their appointment.
- Present the options confidently. You already know your skills and your services like the back of your hand; make sure you know just as much about the options your clients have for paying you! Offering these options confidently as a natural part of your sales and closing process instills confidence and will help you close more, and higher ticket deals.
- Make the setup easy for the customer. Make the process of closing the deal as easy and painless as possible. EnerBank's simple paperless application methods make closing deals quick and easy.